We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to being transparent with how we use your information.
- What data we collect
- How we use that data.
- The notice to you and choices we offer, including how to access and update your data.
This Policy applies as between you user of our service and Yesmom the owner and provider of this services. This Policy applies to our use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of our services.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “data” means collectively all information that you submit to or that are automatically collected by Yesmom via the services.
- “Services” means websites, mobile applications, content, communication, services
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or smartphone when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website and/or when you use our applications or services.
- “Web beacons” and “pixel tags” are images embedded in a webpage or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing usage and activity
- “User”(“you” “user(s)”, the “visitor”), means any third party that accesses the Services and is not employed by Yesmom and acting in the course of their employment;
2. Scope of this Policy
- This Policy applies only to the actions of Yesmom and users with respect to it services. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from it services including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data we collected
Information you provide us
- When you sign up to use Yesmom services, we may collect your name, email address, gender, date of birth, and password.
- As you use our services, you may choose to provide health-information such as your weight, height, menstrual cycle dates, and other information about your health and activities.
- All information that you provide to us through our services is automatically uploaded to our servers and is stored there. When you remove data from your account, some backups of the data may remain in our archive servers.
Information we automatically collect
When you access or use our Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: we collect your IP address, time zone, and information about your mobile service provider, general location.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We use various technologies to collect information about your use of our services, such as frequency of use, which areas and features of our service you visit and your use patterns generally, engagement tracking with particular features, etc. To collect this information, we may send cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory.
- Navigation information: your IP address, the website from which you were referred to our website (e.g. if you followed a link), the webpages you are visiting on our website, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, the date and duration of your visit.
You may also choose to provide us with access to certain Personal Information stored by third parties including social media, such as Facebook and Google+.
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail
- De-identified data that does not identify you may be used to inform the health community and/or ecosystem about trends; conduct woman health research, for marketing and promotional use; or for sale to interested audience
5. How we share your information
First and foremost, we don’t sell or rent data that could identify you to third party. We may share data with third party only in an anonymous or de-identified and aggregate way or when you directly us to share it.
- Yesmom may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain data provided by users of this service. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Yesmom requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Yesmom may also share or sell aggregated, anonymized or de-idenfied information, which cannot be used to identify you. We may share this aggregated data, information or statistics, without limitation, about certains symptoms or activities, general demographic from data collected to help identify patterns across users.
6. Special Circumstances
- Yesmom may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Yesmom. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us. In the event that any data submitted by users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- In response to regulation, legal processes (e.g. subpoenas), to the extent permitted and as restricted by law
- When disclosure is required to protect security and integrity of Yesmom services, or to protect any user’s security or the security of other persons, consistent with applicable laws; or
- When disclosure is directed or consented to by the user who has input the data;
7. Control of the use of data and Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of our services without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available of our services you may be required to submit certain data.
- You can ask to restrict our use of your data by sending us a request on our support email. This include data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing data with third parties.
- You can remove your personal information or instruct us to remove it at anytime. However, you should be aware that we may keep certain data after your account has been removed.
8. Accessing your own data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Yesmom (where such data is held).
- Data security is of great importance to Yesmom and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via our services. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, we cannot guarantee the security of the services, or that your information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us. If we learn of a security systems breach, Yesmom will take reasonable steps to remedy the breach.
- Yesmom may deploy these pixel tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a data analytics platforms such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Mixpanel and Google Analytics to improve our Services in variety of way
- Certain features of our Services depend upon Cookies to function.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser or mobile devices. By default, most internet browsers and mobile devices accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser and mobile device.
11. Changes to this Policy
Yesmom reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on our services, and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy if you continue to use our services after that date. It is your responsibility to read and understand any new terms of this Policy.
Yesmom does not knowingly allow individual users under the age 13 to create accounts that allow access to our services, without them obtaining the prior consent of a parent or guardian.